Madgex, the UK market leader in B2B web publishing systems, has been appointed to bring its award winning Origin Content Management system to help monetise the online version of Centaur Media PLC.‘s newly acquired magazine, The Recruiter, www.recruitermagazine.co.uk
Madgex’s interface will enable Centaur to quickly and simply push content to the site. This will free up Centaur resources to concentrate on priority operational levels such as maximising job board sales, generating newsletters, events and user polls.
Centaur chose Madgex because of the company’s experience in the publishing software sector. Madgex’s application will enable Centaur to upload content, such as breaking news, as well as manage dynamic home and job pages. The most immediate objectives for the new magazine are to:
- Quickly bring The Recruiter site into line with the standard of other titles on the Centaur platform.
- Implement a dynamic job board with tools to encourage recruitment consultants to publish jobs and manage applications.
- Provide revenue opportunities throughout the site, particularly in the recruitment section.
Roger Beckett, publishing director for The Recruiter says: “It was important to achieve a fast turn around on the newly acquired magazine, not only in terms of style but also on our investment. The Madgex team completely understood our needs from the outset and provided us with guidance, expertise and opportunities to ensure our online presence stays ahead of the competition.”
Madgex’s powerful, in-built Recruiter Services application makes it possible for consultants to publish jobs on the recruitment section, manage applications and liase with jobseekers directly. It also means that Centaur can offer attractive added value propositions such as:
- Application Per View reports which detail applications and response rates, a key analysis tool for the recruitment industry
- In-depth jobseeker profiles delivered via Madgex’s special tracking and monitoring functionality
Dan Meadows, commercial director at Madgex, says: “Centaur asked us to provide a content management system that would help deliver a quick return on its acquisition investment. We have implemented tools that not only minimise the level of job board management required but that offer additional revenue streams through the website.”