Madgex Customer Survey Prize Draw – Terms and Conditions of Entry
1. This Madgex Customer Survey Prize Draw (the “Prize Draw”) is open to our customers aged 18 and over. Prize Draw void where prohibited by law.
2. The Prize Draw is not open to employees or agencies of Madgex Limited (“Madgex”) their group companies or family members or anyone else connected to the Prize Draw.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. To enter the Prize Draw you must complete and submit the online survey
at https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/B8S7ZZK for Job Board Pro customers and https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/B8DXMT6 for Job Board Enterprise customers. Every question of the survey that is marked as mandatory must be completed. No purchase is necessary. If you have any questions about how to enter or otherwise in connection with the Prize Draw, please email us at email@example.com with “Madgex Customer Survey Prize Draw” in the subject line.
5. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. You are responsible for the cost (if any) of sending your Prize Draw entry to us. The winner shall be the individual named on the randomly selected winning survey submission.
6. Madgex accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by Madgex.
7. The Prize Draw opens at 15:00 BST on 7th June 2018 and closes at 23:59 BST on 29th June 2018. Entries received outside this time period will be void.
8. The winner will be selected by way of a random draw from all entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place on or before 29th June at Madgex’s offices, located at One Gloucester Place, Brighton BN1 4AA.
9. The prize: the selected winner will receive an Apple Watch Series 3. The total approximate retail value of all prizes to be awarded is £400. Only one winner per household. Madgex accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize that are not expressly included in the prize. Any prize winner located outside the UK is solely responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes, including taxes imposed on his/her income.
10. The winner will be notified by email on or before 30th June 2018 and given details of how to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Madgex to accept their win within 14 days of being notified of their win, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Madgex shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will also have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these terms, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Madgex shall be entitled to select another winner.
11. The prize will be sent to the winner within 14 days of Madgex receiving the winner’s notification of acceptance of their win.
12. The name and company of the winner can be obtained after the winner has been declared according to the above by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Madgex Limited, One Gloucester Place, Brighton BN1 4AA.
13. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and not redeemable for cash or any other prize.
14. Madgex reserves the right to substitute the prize with an alternative of similar value in the event that the original prize offered is not available.
15. The winner consents to the use by Madgex and its related companies for one year from the winner’s acceptance of their win, of the winner’s name for publicity purposes and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same. Residents of any jurisdiction in which it is unlawful to require agreement to a perpetual publicity release as a condition of winning a prize shall not be bound by this paragraph 15.
17. Madgex accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. Madgex further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw.
18. Madgex reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its reasonable control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Madgex in all matters relating to the Prize Draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into. In the event that Madgex permanently discontinues the Prize Draw pursuant to this paragraph, the entrants in the Prize Draw shall be released from their obligations to Madgex under these Terms and Conditions.
19. Madgex shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations relating to this Prize Draw where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
20. The Prize Draw and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
21. Promoter: Madgex Limited, One Gloucester Place, Brighton BN1 4AA, UK.