We are experts in career technology. We have been providing job board and recruitment technology to our clients since 2000, working with the world’s leading media brands and organizations in 10 languages and 14 countries.
Madgex has offices based across the globe and has been named in The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work for and Great Places to Work. We’re growing our Service team in Oakville and we want you to apply!
We are looking for a Customer Support Specialist to assist our customers with technical problems when using our products and services, between the hours of 10 am – 6:30 pm EST. Customer Support Specialist responsibilities include resolving customer queries, recommending solutions and guiding product users through features and functionalities of our products. To be successful in this role, you will ideally have a background in a software environment along with the ability to learn about our product in order to identify client issues and requirements quickly and accurately.
As this a client facing role you should be an excellent communicator who’s able to earn our clients’ trust. Ideally you will also be familiar with help desk software (Zendesk/Salesforce). Ultimately, you will help establish our reputation as a company that offers excellent customer support during all sales and after-sales procedures.
- Ticket and phone support
- Respond to customer queries in a timely, professional and accurate way, via phone and ticket support
- Bug validation and triaging
- Answering product question
- Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features
- Maintaining our Help Centre content
- General systems maintenance
- Technical project managing of clients change requests on their site
- Inform customers about new features and functionalities
- Share feature requests and effective workarounds with team members
- Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved
- Holding regular check in calls with clients to ensure their success in using our products
Who You Are:
- A Fast Learner
- Experienced in customer service for software products
- Able to demonstrated experience working with a software product providing technical services or service management
- Able to demonstrate clear understanding of web and SaaS products
- Proactive problem solver with an ability to prioritize under pressure
- Able to build lasting relationships
- Must be able to demonstrate empathy, a sense of urgency and ability to ask the right questions to quickly ascertain the core of an issue or request.
- Strong analytical skills and a creative problem solving mindset.
Skills We’re Looking For:
- Experience in SaaS support role, preferably B2B
- Experience working in remote team
You’re an empathetic, supportive team member who is enthusiastic about personal growth and learning the ins and outs of the products you support. You are passionate about providing great customer service to bring success to our client’s businesses.
You will already have achieved big things whether you have a degree or not and you’ll be looking to start the next chapter in your career within a growing, global company. You are creative, consistent and dynamic as well as inspiring, supportive and a great communicator.
What It’s Like to Work at Madgex:
You will be part of a team of 5 Service Managers, with two based in Canada and three in Brighton, UK. The team very much work autonomously day to day, managing their own work load while also supporting each other constantly. The service team have a dedicated line manager who is passionate about your personal development and ensuring you are happy in your role – regular 1 – 2-1s and feedback are very important to us.
We work intelligently – we’re smart, we’re problem solvers and we innovate
We collaborate – with our clients, with each other and with our community
We’re bold – we think big, we challenge and we’re brave
At Madgex, we are a community. We’re a friendly bunch with passion, ambition and we thrive on team work, learning & development and our regular social gatherings. As an equally important member of our team you will be rewarded with:
- A salary of up to 50,000 CAD, reviewed annually
- 23 days’ annual paid vacation, increasing each year you work with us
- Registered Retirement Saving Plan (RRSP)
- Life Insurance
- Extended health & dental plan
- Long Term Disability plan
- Employee Assistance Plan (EAP)
- We are committed to your personal career growth and we will provide you with Learning & Development resources
- A dedicated Buddy in your first week along side a full induction schedule, giving you the chance to meet the whole Madgex family
Send us your resume along with a covering letter telling us about you, your career, your ambitions and why you think you’d be a great fit within our team.
Equal Opportunities Statement:
Madgex is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Employees and job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation (Protected Characteristics).