Madgex is looking for a Content Marketing Manager to drive our content marketing strategy. In this role, you will report to the Marketing Director and be responsible for developing the content that will fuel our brand awareness and lead generation efforts and then develop content marketing campaigns to distribute the content into the right hands. You are part journalist, part marketer. As a journalist, you are or will become knowledgeable of the association marketing space to create content in line with the Madgex value proposition. You have a deep understanding of SEO strategies and apply that knowledge to creating content to increase our SERP, engagement rates and drive site traffic. As a marketer, you are familiar with Hubspot or other marketing automation platform and incorporate a data-driven approach to develop campaigns targeting various personas and you will take pride in understanding the full story – using data and analytics to continually measure the impact of content and optimize content marketing programs across all channels. Prior writing and SEO experience is a must. Experience with Hubspot is preferred but an awareness of general marketing automation platform concepts and methodologies is required.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop content to support the customer journey and partner marketing efforts.
- Collaborate with business development, research group, marketing designer and other areas as needed to ideate and produce content in various formats, including written, webinars, events, videos etc.
- Create and manage multi-channel lead generation and nurturing campaigns to use content to engage with and create conversation-ready leads
- Create and manage a content calendar for multi-channel distribution
- Use data and analytics to continually measure the impact of content and optimize content marketing programs across all channels
- Manage North American events calendar
Who you are:
- An excellent writer and communicator, able to understand and create content within the Madgex brand tone of voice
- Deeply inquisitive, seeking to research and learn about different topics and explore different angles for creating content
- Creative and analytical, able to ideate and think creatively and use data and analytics to measure results
- Able to work independently and forge relationships with SMEs (both inside/outside the company) for collaboration and guest content creation opportunities
- Collaborative, able to partner within the Marketing group and across the organization
- Great at managing multiple projects, communicating timelines and deadlines and keeping stakeholders aware of project statuses
- Currently position is remote. Must be located in Eastern Standard Time Zone (EST).
What you’ll need
- A strong background in content marketing with a real talent for creating optimized content that has achieved high engagement
- Experience planning and implementing creative campaigns to meet ambitious growth targets
- A solid understanding of the principles of Inbound Marketing and a laser focus on lead generation, nurture campaigns and driving leads through the sales funnel
- A firm understanding of the latest SEO strategies and tactics
- An understanding of lead qualification and scoring
- Experience with marketing automation software, creating dashboards and a passion for how it should be used (Hubspot preferred)
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Attention to detail and excellent project management skills
- Great interpersonal skills and team-oriented approach
Position Location: North America; Eastern Time Zone
Competitive + Benefits + incentive bonus
Our team is hard-working, driven and extremely committed to what we do. We reward that heavily with opportunities for you to develop as well as additional benefits and perks.
Discover all the benefits and smart perks you’ll enjoy at Madgex right here:https://www.madgex.com/careers
Please do not waste your and our time applying unless you fit the above description. There will be a vigorous interview process and we will thoroughly vet you. For the right candidate, this is a fantastic role in a fantastic business. Deliver results and we will invest in you and develop you.
If you want to work with prestigious brands and have a significant role in growing a business globally, simply attach resume and covering letter telling us why you think you’re a perfect fit at firstname.lastname@example.org.