We’re looking for a commercially-savvy, passionate and talented B2B marketing leader based in New York City, to head up our Global Marketing Team, drive our continued success and realize the exciting growth opportunities in North America and the UK.
Madgex are experts in career technology & the monetization of online audiences. Our core product is a highly sophisticated, enterprise level job board platform which helps unlock the value of clients’ professional audiences. Working with over 500 brands including the Washington Post, The Guardian, Elsevier, Mediabistro, Crain, the New England Journal of Medicine and the American Association for the Advancement of Science, we have fantastic technology used by clients in 10 languages and 14 countries.
As a member of our Senior Management Team you will be integral to the running of the company, and as the head of our marketing function you will be responsible for driving the acquisition of new customers and delighting those we already have.
Here at Madgex we have wonderfully effective Sales and Marketing alignment that not only makes for a happy team but also puts Marketing at the helm of our success. You will rise to this challenge, understanding how to fill the pipeline through intelligent marketing activities that attract the right leads, bring them down the funnel and convert into high-value customers. You’ll have a proven track-record devising and implementing an Inbound marketing strategy driven by smart technology and quality content, but you’ll also love the thrill of the chase and have experience running an Account-Based Marketing program that fills the immediate pipeline and delivers faster growth.
And your conversion responsibilities won’t stop at a sale. You will develop and enhance our Delight program, converting our customers to evangelists, shoring-up our retention and supporting our Customer Success initiatives.
You’ll be responsible for developing and reporting monthly key performance indicators and will be data-led and highly analytical. You’ll manage a large budget in an intelligent way tracking cost-per-acquisition and have a clear grasp of all return on investment.
Running the global team, you’ll be a passionate people-person able to motivate our dedicated marketers and foster a close-knit team spirit across geographical boarders. You will nurture your talented team members, motivating them to succeed and supporting their development.
Our perfect fit is a, B2B sales-focused leader, experienced at targeting and engaging a niche audience. A proven strategist, who knows what needs to be done to hit ambitious growth targets but is equally able to get stuck in and drive the execution. We’re looking for someone who has a solid understanding of business operations, market factors and is passionate about data analysis, metrics and reporting. We need a natural communicator who can become a highly visible and effective leader in the business and inspire and motivate others on both sides of the pond. These people skills will also ensure our Marketing Director can develop and manage partnerships in the marketplace that will help maximize our brand awareness and lead pipeline. Prior experience leading digital marketing, demand generation, and account-based marketing programs is a must with a strong focus on content, search, paid media, email automation, and events. Familiarity with CRM and marketing automation and analytics software is a must, particularly HubSpot and Salesforce. Experience targeting professional bodies and associations is big plus.
- Continue to develop and execute the global marketing strategy, with core focus on creating awareness with our target audience and hitting our ambitious growth targets
- Refine our Inbound strategy and significantly improve the performance of our lead generation and nurture campaigns
- Devise and execute a formal ABM program to engage our target accounts and grow our pipeline
- Design and track KPIs and implement analytics throughout the process to guide the execution
- Work with sales to define and optimize sales motions
- Drive marketing automation expertise across the business, with emphasis on lead acquisition, lead nurturing, lead scoring, lead management, and driving funnel stage improvements
- Actively monitor and analyze the health of marketing contribution to the sales pipeline, program ROI, customer acquisition, and retention
- Provide analysis for marketing investments, pipeline impact, and goal setting
- Improve our website SEO, analyze performance and optimize the user experience to drive conversions and continued engagement
- Directly manage the global marketing team across multiple locations – setting goals, direction and day-to-day priorities, workflow, and quality of work
- Be an integral member of the Senior Management Team
The ideal candidate…
We’d love you to join the team if you….
- Have experience devising the marketing strategy for digital or online products and services to a niche B2B audience
- Are a natural communicator and relationship-builder who is confident at every level
- Thrive on designing and delivering multi-faceted marketing campaigns with tight deadlines to deliver tangible results and exceed revenue targets
- Have experience devising and implementing an effective content-led Inbound strategy to deliver high-quality leads to a sales team
- Know exactly how to optimize our online presence to drive awareness, traffic and lead generation
- Have experience leading truly effective sales and marketing alignment with both Inbound and ABM approaches
- Be hands-on and organized as our global marketing leader, bringing valuable knowledge and skills to the Senior Management Team
- Understand that success is judged on driving sales and conversions through targeted marketing activity that keeps the pipeline filled with high value leads
- Can quickly get to grips with Madgex’s brand voice and product line
- Have worked in an international business and are comfortable operating in virtual teams based in multiple geographic locations
What It’s Like to Work at Madgex:
Smart – we’re intelligent, innovative, problem solvers
Collaborative – with customers and with each other
Bold – we challenge, we’re brave, we think big and we’re thought leaders
At Madgex, we are a community. We’re a friendly team with passion, ambition and we thrive on collaborative working, learning & development and our regular social gatherings. As an equally important member of our team you will be rewarded with:
- A competitive salary and commission plan
- Great benefits, including medical, vision, and dental, a 401k match, and a generous vacation policy
- Industry-leading maternity, paternity & family leave policies
- Flexible working — work with your manager to take time off when you need
- A generous vacation allowance
- We are committed to your personal career growth and we will provide you with Learning & Development resources
Send us your resume along with a covering letter telling us about you, your career, your ambitions and why you think you’d be a great fit within our team.
We look forward to hearing from you and inviting you into the Madgex team.
Madgex Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business need.
Our team is hard-working, driven and extremely committed to what we do. We reward that heavily with opportunities for you to develop as well as additional benefits and perks.
Discover all the benefits and smart perks you’ll enjoy at Madgex right here: http://www.madgex.com/careers
For the right candidate, this is a fantastic role in a fantastic business. Deliver results and we will invest in you and develop you!
If you want to work with prestigious brands and have a significant role in growing a business globally, simply attach a resume and covering letter telling us why you think you’re a perfect fit at firstname.lastname@example.org