We are experts in career technology. We have been providing job board and recruitment technology to our clients since 2000, working with the world’s leading media brands and organisations in 10 languages and 14 countries.
Madgex has offices based across the globe and has been named in The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work for and Great Places to Work.
We’re looking for an Office Administrator to join our HR/Office management team on a full time maternity cover contract (one year). You will be working with your team to provide excellent support to all Madgex employees (including prospective employees) and create a positive and fun working environment. This is an important role to ensure that everything around the office runs smoothly and contributes to Madgex being a great place to work. This is a generalist role working alongside the HR Manager, supporting with office management duties and HR administration.
Overview of the role responsibilities:
- New starter and leaver administration
- Supporting hiring managers with the recruitment process
- Updating the HR system and assisting with HR reporting
- Day-to-day aspects of office management such as answering the phone, dealing with incoming post, couriers and greeting visitors
- Responsible for office maintenance, repairs, recycling and cleaning contracts.
- Ensure office is clean and presentable at all times
- Oversee building management relationship and contract/building lease in conjunction with HR Manager
- Organising team and Company events in-person or remotely (socials, away days, Christmas parties, Madgex Birthday party, Company meetings).
- Organsing weekly Madgex food days, ordering kitchen and stationary supplies
- Organising monthly staff packages during remote working
- A key contributor to the Health and Happiness (‘HaHa’) team
- Assist the HR Manager in maintaining Great Place to Work status
Due to the pandemic, we are all currently working from home so responsibilities of this role have changed slightly but when we return to the office more of the in-person office responsibilities will resume.
Who You Are:
Do you have heaps of ambition and a passion for creating a great office environment? Do you take pride in your achievements? Are you a supportive and productive individual who thrives when working in a team?
You will already have achieved big things whether you have a degree or not and you’ll be looking to start the next chapter in your career within a growing, global company. You are super organised, creative, consistent and dynamic as well as inspiring, supportive and a great communicator.
- Strong administration background and experience working in a busy office environment
- Strong organisational skills and good at juggling a busy ‘to-do’ list
- Good Microsoft Office skills including Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Passionate about office management
- Approachable individual who enjoys a fun environment
- Self-starter who shows initiative
- Ability to recognise and maintain confidentiality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and good attention to detail
- Ability to develop and maintain excellent internal and external relationships
- Previous experience in an office admin role
What It’s Like to Work at Madgex:
Smart – we’re intelligent, we’re innovative, we’re problem solvers
Collaborative — with clients and with each other
Bold – we challenge, we’re brave, think big and we’re thought leaders
At Madgex, we are a community. We’re a friendly bunch with passion, ambition and we thrive on teamwork, learning & development and our regular social gatherings. As an equally important member of our team you will be rewarded with:
- Fixed-term 12-month contract (maternity cover)
- A salary of £20,000 – 22,000
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Flexible working – we believe in work/life balance
- Genuine commitment to your health and well-being, including Healthcare cover, Cycle to Work scheme and a whole host of activities and approaches from Yoga to massages organised by our dedicated Health & Happiness team
- Team socials – we’ve had everything from BBQs and bootcamps to beer and our annual birthday bash
- We’re committed to your personal career growth and we’ll provide you with learning and development resources
- A dedicated Buddy in your first week alongside a full induction schedule, giving you the chance to meet the whole Madgex family
Send us your CV along with a covering letter telling us about you, your career, your ambitions and why you think you’d be a great fit within our team.
We can’t wait to hear from you and invite you into the Madgex team.
Equal Opportunities Statement:
Madgex is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Employees and job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation (Protected Characteristics).