We are experts in career technology. We have been providing job board and recruitment technology to our clients since 2000, working with the world’s leading media brands and organisations in 10 languages and 14 countries.
Madgex has offices based across the globe and has been named in The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For and Great Places to Work. We’re growing our Customer Service team, based in Oakville and we want you to apply.
We’re looking for a Service Manager to join our Service Team in our Oakville office with the hours of 8:30 – 4:30 (flexible). You will be working with your team to:
- Respond to customer queries in a timely, professional and accurate way, via ticket support and phone
- Validate and triage bugs
- Answer product questions
- Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features
- Maintain our Help Center content
- Support general systems maintenance
- Inform customers about new features and functionalities
- Share feature requests and effective workarounds with team members
- Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved
- Hold regular check in calls with clients to ensure their success in using our products
Who you are: Do you have heaps of ambition and a passion for Customer Service? Do you take pride in your achievements? Are you a supportive and super productive individual who thrives when working in a team?
We are looking for:
- A fast learner
- Demonstrated experience working with a software product providing technical services or service management
- A clear understanding of web and SaaS products
- A proactive and creative problem solver with an ability to prioritize under pressure
- Ability to build lasting relationships and demonstrate empathy and a sense of urgency
- Strong analytical skills, ability to ask the right questions to quickly ascertain the core of an issue or request.
You will already have achieved big things whether you have a degree or not and you’ll be looking to start the next chapter in your career within a growing, global company. You are a great communicator, consistent and dynamic as well as inspiring and supportive.
Ideally, you would have:
- Experience in SaaS support role, preferably B2B
- Experience working in remote team
What It’s Like to Work at Madgex:
Smart – we’re intelligent, we’re innovative, we’re problem solvers
Collaborative — with clients and with each other
Bold – we challenge, we’re brave, think big and we’re thought leaders
At Madgex, we are a community. We’re a friendly bunch with passion, ambition and we thrive on team work, learning & development and our regular social gatherings. As an equally important member of our team you will be rewarded with:
- A salary of up to CAD 50,000, reviewed annually
- 23 days’ annual paid vacation, increasing each year you work with us
- Registered Retirement Saving Plan (RRSP)
- Life Insurance
- Extended health & dental plan
- Long Term Disability plan
- Employee Assistance Plan (EAP)
- We are committed to your personal career growth and we will provide you with Learning & Development resources
- A dedicated Buddy in your first week alongside a full induction schedule, giving you the chance to meet the whole Madgex family
Send us your resume along with a covering letter telling us about you, your career, your ambitions and why you think you’d be a great fit within our team.
We can’t wait to hear from you and invite you into the Madgex team.
Equal Opportunities Statement
Madgex is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Employees and job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation (Protected Characteristics).