Madgex is a leading provider of job board technologies. Due to rapid expansion and in order to benefit from new commercial opportunities, we are seeking an Agency Sales Manager to initiate and manage a new performance sales offering into recruitment media buying segment.
In this role, you will build and maintain relationships with key recruitment ad agencies in the US and Canada, working with them daily to monitor, optimize and commercially develop the opportunities afforded to them and their clients via Madgex products.
• Build, approach and maintain high integrity relationships with all key media buying agencies in region
• Execute on an agreed sales strategy to include regular forecasting and commercial reporting
• Attend meetings with partner companies and agencies and act as their day to day point of contact
• Understand the Madgex offering and be an expert in our solutions
• Be prepped with strong research and sales materials prior to strategic meetings with clients
• Management of KPI’s and deliverables for each client
• Create and maintain CRM for agencies
Experience and Skills:
• Experience working with key agencies such as TMP, Hodes, Bayard, Hireclix, KRT, Recruitics, Shaker, JWT, etc.
• Educated to graduate level or beyond
• 2 – 3 years of experience in digital ad sales / agency sales with a strong track record of over performance against targets
• Demonstrable experience in creating and maintaining media buyer relationships
• Experience of Appcast, Recruitics or Joveo a huge advantage
• Understanding of the digital publishing and ad agency landscape
• Ability to thrive in a startup environment
• Excellent communication, time management and organizational skills
• An interest in new technologies
We work intelligently – we’re smart, we’re problem solvers and we innovate
We collaborate – with our clients, with each other and with our community
We’re bold – we think big, we challenge and we’re brave
We strive for personal growth – we’re ambitious, we’re driven and we’re constantly learning
We enjoy what we do – we’re passionate, we’re supportive and we achieve
At Madgex, we are a community. We’re a friendly team with passion, ambition and we thrive on collaborative working, learning & development and our regular social gatherings. As an equally important member of our team you will be rewarded with:
- A competitive salary, reviewed annually
- A generous vacation allowance
- Health and dental care plan
- We are committed to your personal career growth and we will provide you with Learning & Development resources
- A dedicated Buddy in your first week alongside a full induction schedule, giving you the chance to meet the whole Madgex family
- Flexible working – we believe in work/life balance
Send us your resume along with a covering letter telling us about you, your career, your ambitions and why you think you’d be a great fit within our team.
Interview’s will commence ASAP. We look forward to hearing from you and inviting you into the Madgex team.
Madgex Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business need.