We’re looking for a commercially-minded Senior Growth Marketing Manager to help drive the continued expansion of Madgex in North America.
Madgex are experts in career technology & the monetization of online audiences. Our core product is a highly sophisticated, enterprise level job board platform which helps unlock the value of clients’ professional audiences. Working with over 500 brands including the Washington Post, The Guardian, Elsevier, Mediabistro, Crain, the New England Journal of Medicine and the American Association for the Advancement of Science, we have fantastic technology used by clients in 10 languages and 14 countries.
As a senior member of the global marketing team you’ll be responsible for managing the North American team and driving the strategy and implementation of demand generation marketing programs and operations that create awareness, deliver qualified leads and through carefully crafted nurture programs engage and guide the lead though the sales funnel helping hit our ambitious sales goals.
Our perfect fit is a, B2B sales-focused marketer experienced at targeting and engaging a niche audience, who is eager to make an impact and happy to work both autonomously and as part of a team. We’re looking for someone who has a solid understanding of business operations, strong communication skills, and is passionate about data analysis, metrics and reporting and has experience in developing and managing partnerships in the marketplace and help maximize our brand awareness and lead pipeline. Prior digital marketing, demand generation, and account-based marketing experience is a must with a strong focus on email, search, paid media, and more. Familiarity with CRM and marketing automation and analytics software is a must, particularly HubSpot and Salesforce. Experience targeting niche B2B organizations and associations is big plus.
- Continued development and execution of the global marketing strategy, with core focus on creating awareness with our target audience and driving growth in North America
- Devising & executing content marketing campaigns to create awareness and drive lead generation and engagement through the sales funnel
- Design and track KPIs and implement analytics throughout the process to guide the execution
- Work with sales to define and optimize sales motions
- Develop, execute, and analyze campaigns across carefully selected channels.
- Drive marketing automation expertise across the business, with emphasis on lead acquisition, lead nurturing, lead scoring, lead management, and driving funnel stage improvements.
- Actively monitor and analyze the health of marketing contribution to the sales pipeline, program ROI, customer acquisition, contact acquisition and activity.
- Provide marketing, sales, and business leaders with analysis for marketing investments, pipeline impact, and goal setting.
- Manage website updates and maintenance; analyze website performance and optimize the user experience to drive conversions and continued engagement.
- Directly manage a minimum of one individual (Marketing Manager) and provide strategic direction, guidance and mentorship to all members of the global team
- Set goals, direction and manage day-to-day priorities, workflow, and quality for the global marketing team
The ideal candidate…
Here’s what we’re looking for in an ideal candidate. You will:
- Have experience marketing digital or online products and services to a niche B2B audience.
- Be a natural communicator and relationship-builder who is confident at every level, in order to build channel partnerships and drive growth.
- Thrive on designing and delivering multi-faceted marketing campaigns with tight deadlines to deliver tangible results and exceed revenue targets.
- Have an understanding of the principles of inbound marketing and experience attracting leads through targeted content.
- Be a competent content strategist able to research and collaborate with the content team to deliver effective, optimized content creation that achieves high engagement.
- Have experience working effectively with a sales function to ensure full sales and marketing alignment.
- Be hands-on and organized as our marketing lead in North America, collaborating with the global sales team and reporting into the Head of Marketing (temporarily EVP)
- Understand that success is judged on driving sales and conversions through targeted marketing activity that keeps the pipeline filled with high value leads.
- Quickly get to grips with Madgex’s brand voice and product line.
- Have worked in an international business and are comfortable operating in virtual teams based in multiple geographic locations
So, what are you like?
If you’re serious about being part of Madgex’s future growth, here’s what we’re looking for:
- Knowledge of SaaS and an understanding of associations.
- Demonstrable experience planning and implementing digital marketing campaigns, comfortable with analytics, metrics and ROI focused
- Experience in managing channel relationships to increase reach.
Competitive + Benefits + 401K
Our team is hard-working, driven and extremely committed to what we do. We reward that heavily with opportunities for you to develop as well as additional benefits and perks.
Discover all the benefits and smart perks you’ll enjoy at Madgex right here: http://www.madgex.com/about-us/careers
Please do not waste your and our time applying unless you fit the above description. There will be a vigorous interview process and we will thoroughly vet you. For the right candidate, this is a fantastic role in a fantastic business. Deliver results and we will invest in you and develop you.
If you want to work with prestigious brands and have a significant role in growing a business globally, simply attach resume and covering letter telling us why you think you’re a perfect fit at firstname.lastname@example.org.