Madgex is looking for a Content Marketing Manager to drive our content marketing strategy. In this role, you will report to the Marketing Director and be responsible for developing the content that will fuel our brand awareness and lead generation efforts and support partner marketing. You are or will become knowledgeable of the association marketing space to create content in line with the Madgex value proposition. You will incorporate a data-driven approach, with a deep understanding of SEO strategies and apply that knowledge to creating content to increase our SERP, engagement rates and drive site traffic. Although we currently rely heavily on writing, you are not limited to the written word and will explore any method of communicating with and engaging our audience. And you will take pride in understanding the full story – using data and analytics to continually measure the impact of content and optimize content marketing programs across all channels.
What You’ll Do:
· Develop content to support the customer journey and partner marketing efforts. You will ideate, research and learn about topics that are of interest to our target audience.
· Be creative. You will create content that is typical for B2B customer journey marketing such as whitepapers, reports, articles, blog posts and case studies – but you will have freedom to ideate and determine the best formats to present the information
· Collaborate with business development, research group and others as needed for ideation, creation, etc.
· Use Hubspot to create and manage automation workflows for lead generation and nurturing campaigns. Incorporate other channels such as paid search and social. The goal is to use content in multiple channels to engage with and create conversation-ready leads
· Create and manage a content calendar to ensure we are consistently delivering the right message into the market
· Use data and analytics to continually measure the audience-level impact of content and optimize content marketing programs across all channels
· Manage North American events calendar
Madgex are experts in career technology & the monetization of online audiences. Our core product is a highly sophisticated, enterprise level job board platform which helps unlock the value of clients’ professional audiences. Working with over 500 brands including the Washington Post, The Guardian, Elsevier, Crain, the New England Journal of Medicine and the American Association for the Advancement of Science, we have fantastic technology used by clients in 10 languages and 14 countries.
Who you are:
· An excellent writer and communicator, able to understand and create content within the Madgex brand tone of voice
· Deeply inquisitive, seeking to research and learn about different topics and explore different angles for creating content
· You keep abreast of the latest in content marketing trends and think outside the box to create innovative content
· Equal parts journalist and marketer
· Creative and analytical, able to ideate and think creatively and use data and analytics to measure results
· Able to work independently and forge relationships with SMEs (both inside/outside the company) for collaboration and guest content creation opportunities
· Collaborative, able to partner within the Marketing group and across the organization
· Great at managing multiple projects, communicating timelines and deadlines and keeping stakeholders aware of project statuses
· Eager to wear multiple hats
What you’ll need
- A strong background in content marketing with a real talent for creating optimized content that has achieved high engagement
- Experience planning and implementing creative campaigns to meet ambitious growth targets
- A solid understanding of the principles of Inbound Marketing and a laser focus on lead generation, nurture campaigns and driving leads through the sales funnel
- A firm understanding of the latest SEO strategies and tactics
- An understanding of lead qualification and scoring
- Experience with marketing automation software, creating dashboards and a passion for how it should be used (Hubspot preferred)
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Attention to detail and excellent project management skills
- Great interpersonal skills and team-oriented approach
Competitive + Benefits + incentive bonus
Our team is hard-working, driven and extremely committed to what we do. We reward that heavily with opportunities for you to develop as well as additional benefits and perks.
Discover all the benefits and smart perks you’ll enjoy at Madgex right here:https://www.madgex.com/careers
Please do not waste your and our time applying unless you fit the above description. There will be a vigorous interview process and we will thoroughly vet you. For the right candidate, this is a fantastic role in a fantastic business. Deliver results and we will invest in you and develop you.
If you want to work with prestigious brands and have a significant role in growing a business globally, simply attach resume and covering letter telling us why you think you’re a perfect fit at firstname.lastname@example.org.