We’re looking for a commercially-minded Senior Growth Marketing Manager to help drive the continued expansion of Madgex in North America.
Madgex are experts in career technology & the monetization of online audiences. Our core product is a highly sophisticated, enterprise level job board platform which helps unlock the value of clients’ professional audiences. Working with over 500 brands including the Washington Post, The Guardian, Elsevier, Mediabistro, Crain, the New England Journal of Medicine and the American Association for the Advancement of Science, we have fantastic technology used by clients in 10 languages and 14 countries.
As a senior member of the global marketing team you’ll be responsible for managing the North American team and driving the strategy and implementation of demand generation programs and marketing operations that create awareness, deliver qualified leads and through carefully crafted nurture programs engage and guide the lead through the sales funnel helping hit our ambitious sales goals.
Our perfect fit is an experienced, B2B sales-focused marketer experienced at targeting and engaging a niche audience, who is eager to make an impact and happy to work both autonomously and as part of a team. We’re looking for someone who has a solid understanding of business operations, strong communication skills, and is passionate about data analysis, metrics and reporting, develop relationships in the marketplace and help maximize our brand awareness and lead pipeline. Prior digital marketing, demand generation, and account-based marketing experience is a must with a strong focus on email, search, paid media, and more. Familiarity with CRM and marketing automation and analytics software is a must, particularly HubSpot and Salesforce. Experience targeting niche B2B organizations and associations is big plus.
- Continued development and execution of the global marketing strategy, with core focus on creating awareness with our target audience and driving growth in North America
- Devising & executing content marketing campaigns to create awareness and drive lead generation and engagement through the sales funnel
- Design and track KPIs and implement analytics throughout the process to guide the execution
- Work with sales to define and optimize sales motions
- Develop, execute, and analyze campaigns across carefully selected channels
- Drive marketing automation expertise across the business, with emphasis on lead acquisition, lead nurturing, lead scoring, lead management, and driving funnel stage improvements
- Actively monitor and analyze the health of marketing contribution to the sales pipeline, program ROI, customer acquisition, contact acquisition and activity
- Provide marketing, sales, and business leaders with analysis for marketing investments, pipeline impact, and goal setting
- Manage website updates and maintenance; analyze website performance and optimize the user experience to drive conversions and continued engagement
- Directly manage a minimum of one individual (Marketing Manager) and provide strategic direction, guidance and mentorship to all members of the global team
- Set goals, direction and manage day-to-day priorities, workflow, and quality for the global marketing team
The ideal candidate…
Here’s what we’re looking for in an ideal candidate. You will:
- Have experience marketing digital or online products and services (ideally SaaS products) to a niche B2B audience
- Be a natural communicator and relationship-builder who is confident at every level, in order to build channel partnerships and drive growth
- Thrive on designing and delivering multi-faceted marketing campaigns with tight deadlines to deliver tangible results and exceed revenue targets
- Have an understanding of the principles of inbound marketing and experience attracting leads through targeted content
- Be a competent content strategist able to research and collaborate with the content team to deliver effective, optimized content creation that achieves high engagement
- Have experience working effectively with a sales function to ensure full sales and marketing alignment
- Be hands-on and organized as our marketing lead in North America, collaborating with the global sales team and reporting into the Head of Marketing (temporarily EVP)
- Understand that success is judged on driving sales and conversions through targeted marketing activity that keeps the pipeline filled with high value leads
- Quickly get to grips with Madgex’s brand voice and product line
- Have worked in an international business and are comfortable operating in virtual teams based in multiple geographic locations
So, what are you like?
If you’re serious about being part of Madgex’s future growth, here’s what we’re looking for:
- Knowledge of SaaS and an understanding of or associations
- Demonstrable experience planning and implementing digital marketing campaigns, comfortable with analytics, metrics and ROI focused
- Experience in managing channel relationships to increase reach
What It’s Like to Work at Madgex:
Smart – we’re intelligent, we’re innovative, we’re problem solvers
Collaborative — with clients and with each other
Bold – we challenge, we’re brave, think big and we’re thought leaders
At Madgex, we are a community. We’re a friendly bunch with passion, ambition and we thrive on team work, learning & development and our regular social gatherings. As an equally important member of our team you will be rewarded with:
- Great benefits, including medical, vision, and dental, and 401k match
- Industry-leading maternity, paternity & family leave policies
- Flexible working — work with your manager to take time off when you need
- A generous vacation allowance
- We’re committed to your personal career growth and we’ll provide you with learning and development resources
- A dedicated Buddy in your first week alongside a full induction schedule, giving you the chance to meet the whole Madgex family
Our team is hard-working, driven and extremely committed to what we do. We reward that heavily with opportunities for you to develop as well as additional benefits and perks.
Please do not waste your and our time applying unless you fit the above description. There will be a vigorous interview process and we will thoroughly vet you. For the right candidate, this is a fantastic role in a fantastic business. Deliver results and we will invest in you and develop you.
If you want to work with prestigious brands and have a significant role in growing a business globally, simply send us your resume along with a covering letter telling us about you, your career, your ambitions and why you think you’d be a great fit within our team. We can’t wait to hear from you and invite you into the Madgex team.
Equal Opportunities Statement
Madgex Inc is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Employees and job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation (Protected Characteristics).