We are experts in career technology. We provide job boards for the world’s leading media brands and organisations in 10 languages and 14 countries. We are now focusing on building the best connections between talented people & employers in the fast moving area of talent acquisition.
Madgex has offices based across the globe and has been named in The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work for and Great Places to Work. We’re growing our new product teams, based in the centre of Brighton.
We are looking for a Junior .NET Developer ready to make the jump to Mid-Level .NET Developer. Working closely in a team made up of Front-End Developers and Back-End Developers, you’ll have support from the Senior Software Developer as you help to build and maintain scalable client solutions.
You should expect to develop new software solutions as well as innovate and develop new processes and methods for improvements and efficiencies. You will be working in a sharing communicative team and deploy over multiple environments.
Do you have heaps of ambition and a passion for Software Development? Do you take pride in your achievements? Are you a supportive and super productive individual who thrives when working in a team?
We’re looking for a .NET Developer with experience using the following:
- .NET Framework 4.5 and above
- Microsoft Visual Studio, C#, ASP .NET
- SQL Language and SQL Server 2014+
We’re also looking for a Developer who can show the following qualities:
- Strong technical ability and some experience working with technology products & services
- Ability to build and maintain strong client relationships
- Good critical thinking to identify problems and fix them
- Ability to understand a brief and execute
- Excellent communication skills and good attention to detail
- Familiar with Agile methodologies
You will already have achieved big things and you’ll be looking to start the next chapter in your Software Development career within a growing, global company. You are creative, consistent and dynamic as well as inspiring, supportive and a great communicator.
What It’s Like to Work at Madgex:
Smart - intelligent, innovative, problem solvers
Collaborative — with clients, with each other
Bold - challenge, brave, think big, thought leaders
At Madgex, we are a community. We’re a friendly bunch with passion, ambition and we thrive on team work, learning & development and our regular social gatherings. As an equally important member of our team you will be rewarded with:
- A salary of £27,000 — £30,000, reviewed annually
- 25 days holiday, increasing each year you work with us
- Flexible working – we believe in work/life balance
- Enhanced family/partner friendly policies – we want to support you in those big life moments
- Genuine commitment to your health and well-being, including Simply Health Cash Plan, Perkbox, Cycle to Work scheme and a whole host of activities and approaches from Yoga to massages organised by our dedicated Health & Happiness team
- Free Food Fridays including salad, cake and our infamous Deli Day
- Team socials – we’ve had everything from BBQs and bootcamps to beer and our annual birthday bash
- We’re committed to your personal career growth and we’ll provide you with learning and development resources
- A dedicated Buddy in your first week alongside a full induction schedule, giving you the chance to meet the whole Madgex family
Send us your CV along with a covering letter telling us about you, your career, your ambitions and why you think you’d be a great fit within our team. Why not get the conversation started by telling us what you think of our latest blog post https://www.madgex.com/labs/knowledge-hub/blog/using-data-to-drive-job-board-performance?
Equal Opportunities Statement:
Madgex is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Employees and job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation (Protected Characteristics).