We are experts in career technology. We have been providing job board and recruitment technology to our clients since 2000, working with the world’s leading media brands and organisations in 10 languages and 14 countries.
Madgex has offices based across the globe and has been named in The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work for and Great Places to Work.
The role is the Manager of a SaaS Customer Service team. You should be able to coach, motivate, organise and lead a team to be:
- Fantastic client advocates able to resolve a wide variety of business requests
- Knowledgeable about our products, market and competition in order to help our clients run successful recruitment businesses
- Collaborative as well as work autonomously where appropriate
- Keen to drive out inefficiencies
- Curious about our clients needs, goals and business challenges
- Interested in new technologies
You will display great product knowledge, commercial awareness and analytical skills to spot trends, escalate potential commercial threats, implement service initiatives and recommend product changes. These actions will drive an increase in customer satisfaction, consumer advocacy and therefore reduce churn.
This is a client facing and management role, therefore you must be confident managing client interaction, escalations and running a customer service team. You should have excellent analytical skills to learn and understand our products and identify client problems or requirements quickly and accurately.
You will support the team to meet SLAs and report on successes and necessary improvements.
- Manage 121’s, appraisals, holiday, sickness and performance of Service Team members both in the Brighton and Canadian office
- Manage and drive delivery of internal SLAs on all tickets. Ensuring no gaps in process or accountability to enable greater customer success and satisfaction
- Maintain a detailed and advanced understanding of our core technologies and products and their business application within our target client base
- Help protect existing revenues through driving an excellent customer service ethos
- Run weekly Service Management meetings to review stats, trends, customer issues and product issues
- Maintain very close engagement with clients, tickets and still perform hands on duties
- Owner of Help Centres across all products and workstreams, keeping Head of Service informed of need’s and costs
- Build strong interpersonal relationships and strive to understand your team members’ motivations and development needs
Smart - intelligent, innovative, problem solvers
Collaborative - with clients, with each other
Bold - challenge, brave, think big, thought leaders
At Madgex, we are a community. We’re a friendly bunch with passion, ambition and we thrive on team work, learning & development and our regular social gatherings. As an equally important member of our team you will be rewarded with:
- A salary of £35,000 – £40,000, reviewed annually
- 25 days holiday, increasing each year you work with us
- Enhanced family/partner friendly policies – we want to support you in those big life moments
- Genuine commitment to your health and well-being, including Simply Health Cash Plan, Perkbox, Cycle to Work scheme and a whole host of activities and approaches from weekly Yoga to monthly massages organised by our dedicated Health & Happiness team
- Free Food Fridays including salad, cake and our famous Deli Day
- Team socials – we’ve had everything from BBQs and bootcamps to beer and our annual birthday bash
- We’re committed to your personal career growth and we’ll provide you with learning and development resources
- A dedicated Buddy in your first week alongside a full induction schedule, giving you the chance to meet the whole Madgex family.
Send us your CV along with a covering letter telling us about you, your career, your ambitions and why you think you’d be a great fit within our team.
Interviews will commence 26th November 2018. We can’t wait to hear from you and invite you into the Madgex team.
Equal Opportunities Statement:
Madgex is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Employees and job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation (Protected Characteristics).