Who are we?
If you have applied for a job online in the last 15 years, the chances are you used a Madgex job board.
We are experts in careers technology. We build software that creates best fit connections between talent people and employers. By doing so, we help some of the world’s largest brands operate online recruitment businesses.
Our technology is built on a foundation of user research and the latest web technologies to get the best results for our customers, jobseekers, and employers.
We have been providing recruitment technology to our customers since 2000, working with the world’s leading media brands. Our customers include: The Guardian, The Times, The Washington Post, Haymarket, The Economist, Wiley, The Telegraph, and many more.
We started out in Brighton; one of the most diverse, creative cities in the UK. We’ve packed our award-winning culture in a box to open in each new location we expand our brand to. We regularly host and sponsor local events and we have a busy social calendar. Does that sound like fun? Join the Madgex family!
We’re looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our busy, ambitious team. We work with the world’s leading brands and we aim for the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Would you like to work with the leading media brands and associations in the UK and Europe?
- Are you passionate about providing high quality service, data driven commercial insight and enabling the success of your customers?
- Do you want to work as part of a dynamic, talented team?
What does the role involve?
You will work closely with our customers using Customer Success techniques to provide guidance, best practise, and training on how they can get the most from using our products.
You will understand key performance metrics and deliver strategy & analytics reviews in partnership with our customers.
You will collaborate with them to show them how to use Madgex products to their greatest effect.
To do this successfully, you will need to understand Madgex products, our strategy and how this fits with our customer’s business goals and needs.
You will need to understand the competitive market and network well within in the online media and recruitment industry.
At Madgex, you will need to work closely with customer support, project managers, marketing, product managers and other team members, to be the voice of the customer and provide feedback about them and their market.
You will have:
- At least 5 years experience in a customer success/account management role
- Proven experience in negotiating and renewing multi-year SaaS contracts with examples you can tell us about
- A technical sales background and strong product knowledge within a similar industry
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to adapt your style to suit the situation
- Experience of creating and maintaining project plans to ensure effective delivery
- Commercial acumen, and an understanding of complex business models
- Desire to research, engage and understand how customer run their business
- Demonstrable examples of success and achievement when working independently
- Demonstrable success and achievement when working within a team
- The ability to motivate and influence internally and externally
- A consultative sales background, with experience in selling value
- Fantastic communication skills with confidence in your presenting style
Who You Are:
- Are you fascinated about technology and technology developments?
- Are you interested in your customer’s strategy and comfortable tailoring your communication to their needs?
- Do you take pride in your achievements? Are you skilled at working in a team?
- Do you have stories to tell us about how you have developed relationships and closed contract renewals?
- Are you looking for your next career adventure in a growing, global company?
Life at Madgex
We offer a flexible, social and friendly environment, that allows people to personally develop. We recently placed 11th in the Great Place to Work list, are in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to work for and BT Business SME Export Track 100.
Smart – we’re intelligent, innovative, problem solvers
Collaborative – with customers and with each other
Bold – we challenge, we’re brave, we think big and we’re thought leaders
Interested? This is what we offer…
We’re a community, we’re a friendly bunch with passion, ambition and we thrive on team work, learning & development and our regular social gatherings. As an equally important member of our team you will be rewarded with:
- A salary of £35,000 — £50,000 OTE, reviewed annually
- 25 days holiday, increasing each year you work with us
- Flexible working – we believe in work/life balance
- Enhanced family friendly policies – we support you in those big life moments
- Genuine commitment to your health and well-being, including Simply Health Cash Plan, Perkbox, Cycle to Work scheme and lots of activities from Yoga to monthly massages, and free food days organised by our Health & Happiness (HAHA) team
- We’re committed to your personal career growth and we’ll provide you with learning and development resources
- To help you settle in, you will have a friendly Buddy in your first week
Send us your CV along telling us about you, your career, your ambitions and why you think you’d be a great fit within our team.
Equal Opportunities Statement
Madgex is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Employees and job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation (Protected Characteristics).