We are experts in career technology. We have been providing job board and recruitment technology to our clients since 2000, working with the world’s leading media brands and organisations in 10 languages and 14 countries.
Madgex has offices based across the globe and has been named in The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For and Great Places to Work. We’re growing our marketing team, based in the centre of Brighton and we want you to apply.
We are looking for a Marketing Executive for our Brighton head office to focus on driving engagement and retention with our growing base of customers. In this role you will work closely with the product and customer success teams to deliver customer communications, customer retention strategies and thought-leadership events.
You will own communication of our product roadmap, automation and nurture campaigns, and have a focus on product, market and trend awareness. This role will require communications with our Marketing Manager in North America to ensure we have a coherent global marketing strategy.
What does the role involve?
This role is all about knowing your product and your customers inside out and using this knowledge plus your amazing marketing skills to keep our customers engaged and help them to be successful. You will be:
- Owning marketing automation and management of our marketing CRM and email software
- Creating compelling, optimised email nurture campaigns to support customers using our systems
- Creating marketing copy appropriate to Madgex products and brand tone of voice
- Working with our design team to create promotions that are consistent with our branding
- Working closely with our product teams to manage the customer communications calendar
- Owning the event schedule for Madgex customers, building a calendar of different events to drive engagement with our products, and when needed, assist Marketing Manager in North America with prospect events
- Own our social media pages to drive engagement with our audience
- Supporting the sales and customer success teams with presentations and promotional items for customer meetings
- Assisting with creating case studies from key clients
- Developing product marketing collateral
- Coordinating a calendar of webinars and training with existing and potential customers as part of an inbound marketing strategy
Who you are:
Are you looking for your next career adventure in a growing, global company? We’re looking for someone who is passionate about their career and looking for that next step. You’ll be organised, self-motivated, creative and a great communicator. You’ll also have a mean eye for detail and be a stickler for brand consistency.
- An experienced marketing executive with at least 3 years in a similar role, ideally for a technology company
- Looking for an opportunity to take on more responsibility in a growing team
- An expert in marketing automation with experience creating and delivering nurture/drip email campaigns
- An experienced copywriter with demonstrated experience delivering an inbound/content marketing strategy – with examples you can talk about
- Used to managing your own workload
- Organised and experienced running marketing events
- Analytical and love getting into the detail of your results and implementing change based on those results
Ideally, you will have:
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Experience using Hubspot or other similar systems
- Gotowebinar or other similar systems
- Some experience using Salesforce
- A graduate degree in marketing, business or a similar discipline
- Some experience in managing social media accounts
What It’s Like to Work at Madgex:
At Madgex, we are a community. We’re a friendly bunch with passion, ambition and we thrive on team work, learning & development and our regular social gatherings.
Smart – we’re intelligent, we’re innovative, we’re problem solvers
Collaborative — with clients and with each other
Bold – we challenge, we’re brave, think big and we’re thought leaders
As an important member of our team you will be rewarded with:
- A salary of £25,000 — £30,000, reviewed annually
- 25 days holiday, increasing each year you work with us
- Flexible working – we believe in work/life balance
- Enhanced family/partner friendly policies – we want to support you in those big life moments
- Genuine commitment to your health and well-being, including Simply Health Cash Plan, Perkbox, Cycle to Work scheme and a whole host of activities and approaches from Yoga to massages organised by our dedicated Health & Happiness team
- Free Food Fridays including salad, cake and our infamous Deli Day
- Team socials – we’ve had everything from BBQs and bootcamps to beer and our annual birthday bash
- We’re committed to your personal career growth and we’ll provide you with learning and development resources
- A dedicated Buddy in your first week alongside a full induction schedule, giving you the chance to meet the whole Madgex family
Send us your CV along with a covering letter telling us about you, your career, your ambitions, why you think you’d be a great fit within our team and what makes you stand out.
Equal Opportunities Statement
Madgex is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Employees and job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation (Protected Characteristics).