We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our expanding team in our Canadian office. We’re looking for someone who wants to join a fast paced, energetic working environment and wants to contribute to our growing, international team.
- Would you like to work with North America’s leading media and associations?
- Are you passionate about providing high quality service and enabling success?
- Do you want to work as part of a dynamic, talented sales & service team?
If you are the type of person who is excited by new opportunities and interested in advancing your career we would really like to hear from you.
We are experts in career technology. Since 2000 we have been providing job boards for the world’s leading media brands and organisations in 10 languages and 14 countries. Our clients include The Washington Post, The New England Journal of Medicine, Wiley, and many more. We are now focusing on building the best connections between talented people & employers in the fast-moving area of talent acquisition.
Madgex has offices based across the globe and has been named in The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For and Great Places to Work.
Summary of Position
This is a customer facing role ideal for someone with a strong technical background complimented by account management experience and excellent client service skills.
Commercial knowledge, analytical skills, or recruitment experience are also considered assets.
Your overall objective is to ensure that the customers are successful using our technology, that the company meets and exceeds client satisfaction and our customer revenue retention targets are met, including monitoring and report on client contracts.
We pride ourselves on having an exceptional team here at Madgex. Innovation is at the forefront of everything we do.
Our team is passionate about technology and love learning and sharing their knowledge with each other. If you share this passion, and enjoy working as part of a dynamic, vibrant team, then we’d like to hear from you.
From an experience point of view, an ideal candidate will have:
- A proven track record in a customer success or customer facing role, and be passionate about helping businesses succeed with technology
- Previous experience in negotiating and renewing multi year SaaS contracts
- A relevant technical background and strong product knowledge within a similar industry
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to adapt your style to suit the situation
- Experience of creating and maintaining project plans to ensure effective delivery
- Commercial acumen
- Desire to research, engage and understand how customer run their business
- Demonstrable examples of success and achievement when working independently
- Demonstrable success and achievement when working within a team
- Has the ability to motivate and influence internally and externally with all levels of stakeholders
What It’s Like to Work at Madgex:
We work intelligently – we’re smart, we’re problem solvers and we innovate
We collaborate – with our clients, with each other and with our community
We’re bold – we think big, we challenge and we’re brave BENEFITS
At Madgex, we are a community. We’re a friendly bunch with passion, ambition and we thrive on team work, learning & development and our regular social gatherings. As an equally important member of our team you will be rewarded with:
- A salary of 50,000 — 60,000 CAD, reviewed annually
- 23 days’ annual paid vacation, increasing each year you work with us
- Registered Retirement Saving Plan (RRSP)
- Life Insurance
- Extended health & dental plan
- Long Term Disability plan
- Employee Assistance Plan (EAP)
- We are committed to your personal career growth and we will provide you with Learning & Development resources
- A dedicated Buddy in your first week along side a full induction schedule, giving you the chance to meet the whole Madgex family
Send us your resume along with a covering letter telling us about you, your career, your ambitions and why you think you’d be a great fit within our team.
Equal Opportunities Statement:
Madgex is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Employees and job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation (ProtectedCharacteristics).