We are experts in career technology. We have been providing job board and recruitment technology to our clients since 2000, working with the world’s leading media brands and organisations in 10 languages and 14 countries.
Madgex has offices based across the globe and has been named in The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For and Great Places to Work. We’re growing our Customer Service team, based in Oakville and we want you to apply.
We’re looking for a Customer Service Specialist (internally known as ‘Service Manager’) to join our Service team. The Service team consists of 4 Service Managers. 3 team members are based in the UK and 1 is based in Toronto with you. You will also be part of a larger cluster of teams that focus on the support, knowledge and success of our customers around the world. You’ll be receiving, logging and triaging requests for technical support, product questions and product enhancements from Customers. We’re looking for someone that has an interest in technology, can fit in with our teams and has experience dealing with complexity. You’ll be acting as a liaison between the development team and internal/external stakeholders, but also improve our documentation and refine processes. You must be able to work flexibly between 08:00am and 06:30pm Monday ‑Friday.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ticket and phone support
- Delivering client requests using internal tools and Google Tag Manager
- Bug validation and triaging
- Answering complex product questions
- Helping to maintain our Help Center content
- Maintain detailed functional knowledge of all Madgex products and services
- Keeping up to date with product developments, features and information provided to us by our customers about their business.
- General systems maintenance
Who You Are:
- A fast learner who can work independently as well as with a team
- Interest in technology
- A natural people person
- Proven track record of in-depth product knowledge
- Experience in customer service for software products
- Good fundamental understanding of software architecture
- Experience working in remote team
Skills We’re Looking For:
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Proactive problem solver and critical thinker
- Evidence of good prioritisation and organisation
- Good listening, questioning and information gathering skills
- High emotional intelligence
- Detail oriented with good analytical skills
Ideal but not necessary:
- Experience in SaaS support role, preferably B2B
- Experience in Google Tag Manager
- Understanding technical documentation
You’re an empathetic, supportive team member who is enthusiastic about personal growth and learning the ins and outs of the products you support. You are passionate about providing great customer service to bring success to our client’s businesses.
You will already have achieved big things whether you have a degree or not and you’ll be looking to start the next chapter in your career within a growing, global company. You are creative, consistent and dynamic as well as inspiring, supportive and a great communicator.
Smart – we’re intelligent, innovative, problem solvers
Collaborative – with customers and with each other
Bold – we challenge, we’re brave, we think big and we’re thought leaders
What It’s Like to Work at Madgex:
At Madgex, we are a community. We’re a friendly bunch with passion, ambition and we thrive on teamwork, learning & development and our regular social gatherings. As an equally important member of our team you will be rewarded with:
- A salary of up to CAD 53,500 per annum, depending on experience, reviewed annually.
- 10 to 20 days per calendar year and goes up to 25 with continuous service
- Generous employer contribution Retirement Plan
- Life Insurance
- Extended Health & Dental plan
- Short and Long Term Disability plan
- Employee Assistance Plan (EAP)
- We are committed to your personal career growth and we will provide you with Learning & Development resources
- A dedicated Buddy in your first week alongside a full induction schedule, giving you the chance to meet the whole Madgex family
Send us your resume along with a covering letter telling us about you, your career, your ambitions and why you think you’d be a great fit within our team.
We can’t wait to hear from you and invite you into the Madgex team.
Equal Opportunities Statement
Madgex is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Employees and job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation (Protected Characteristics).