We are experts in career technology. We have been providing job board and recruitment technology to our clients since 2000, working with the world’s leading media brands and organisations in 10 languages and 14 countries.
Madgex has offices based across the globe and has been named in The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work for and Great Places to Work. We’re looking for someone to join our Service team, based in Brighton and we want you to apply.
We’re looking for a First line Service adviser to join our Service team on a 6 month fixed term contract (with possible extension). You must be able to work flexibly between 08:00am and 06:30pm Monday-Friday.
You will be working with your team to provide customer service to our B2B client base.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Picking up new tickets within our SLA
- Owning inbound phone calls
- Answering simple product questions
- Bug validation and triaging
- General systems maintenance
- Supporting our team of Service Managers in their day-to-day
- Helping to maintain our Help Center content
- Keeping up to date with product innovation and customer updates
Who You Are:
- A fast learner and decisive
- Has experience in customer service
- Understanding of software products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a natural people person
- Proactive problem solver
- Evidence of good prioritisation and organisational skills
You’re an empathetic, supportive team member who is enthusiastic about personal growth and learning the ins and outs of the products you support. You are passionate about providing great customer service to bring success to our client’s businesses.
You are creative, consistent and dynamic as well as inspiring, supportive and a great communicator.
Smart – we’re intelligent, innovative, problem solvers
Collaborative – with customers and with each other
Bold – we challenge, we’re brave, we think big and we’re thought leaders
What It’s Like to Work at Madgex:
At Madgex, we are a community. We’re a friendly bunch with passion, ambition and we thrive on teamwork, learning & development and our regular social gatherings. As an equally important member of our team you will be rewarded with:
- A salary of up to £22,000 per annum, depending on experience
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible working – we believe in work/life balance
- Enhanced family/partner friendly policies – we want to support you in those big life moments
- Genuine commitment to your health and well-being, including Health Cash Plan, Perkbox, Cycle to Work scheme and a whole host of activities and approaches from Yoga to massages organised by our dedicated Health & Happiness team.
- Team socials – we’ve had everything from BBQs and bootcamps to beer and our annual birthday bash
- We’re committed to your personal career growth and we’ll provide you with learning and development resources
- A dedicated Buddy in your first week alongside a full induction schedule, giving you the chance to meet the whole Madgex family
Send us your CV along with a covering letter telling us about you, your career and why you think you’d be a great fit within our team. We can’t wait to hear from you and invite you into the Madgex team.
Equal Opportunities Statement
Madgex is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Employees and job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation (ProtectedCharacteristics).