- Would you like to join our innovative development team?
- Passionate about providing high quality service?
- Want to work with the world’s leading media organisations?
- Interested in new product development and support?
As a leading technology company, and one of the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Small Companies to work for, Madgex has been providing job board and recruitment technology to our clients – who include The Guardian, Washington Post and Haymarket – since 2000.
Due to our continued growth and international expansion we are keen to hear from talented developers wanting to join our development team, which builds, deploys and maintains our innovative solutions.
We are looking for developers with skills in the following areas:
Must have a Computer science degree.
- .Net framework
- Visual studio
- SQL Server/TSQL,
- Object oriented methodologies
- Entity Framework
It would be useful (but not essential) to have knowledge or experience of the following areas:
Ideally you would have some commercial experience, working on web based applications and/or within a SaaS environment.
Our developers come from a wide range of backgrounds, so if you think you have what it takes to join our talented team – get in touch!
We want to ensure we have the best team possible to support our market-leading company and offer highly competitive salaries, generous holiday allowances, pension scheme, SimplyHealth Cashplan, etc as standard.
In addition to this, we try to give our staff the best working environment we can with a whole host of benefits, including:
- Flexible working, enhanced family friendly policies, childcare vouchers
- Rewards and bonuses to recognise achievements and hard work
- Regular socials, team outings and well-being initiatives.
- Lots of perks – ‘Cake Fridays’, fruit baskets, birthday parties, competitions, picnics, beer trolley, and too many others to name
- Individual training programmes to allow you to develop and further your career
- Hack days and opportunity to demonstrate your commitment to new technology
- Social room with table football, ping pong table and karaoke machine
We’ve worked hard to make sure that we are one of Brighton’s (and the UK’s) best places to work. To find out more about this visit www.madgex.com/careers
How to apply
Please attach a CV and a covering letter which details what it is about you that should make us want to meet you and send to email@example.com.