We’re looking for a commercially-minded Marketing Manager to take Madgex’s visibility to the next level.
Madgex are the go-to experts in career technology. We’re our customer’s secret weapon with our technology unlocking the value of their professional audiences, working with over 500 brands, including The Guardian, Washington Post and Haymarket.
Reporting to the senior management team, you’ll be responsible for delivering results-driven marketing strategies that hit ambitious sales targets.
Our perfect fit is an experienced, sales-focused marketer on their way up, who is currently working in a senior marketing role and is eager to make an impact. This is a unique opportunity to define your own role and make your mark immediately.
Here’s what we’re looking for in an ideal Marketing Manager. You will:
- Understand that success is judged on driving sales and conversions through targeted marketing activity that keeps the pipeline filled with high value leads.
- Thrive on designing and delivering multi-faceted marketing campaigns with tight deadlines to deliver tangible results and exceed revenue targets.
- Quickly get to grips with Madgex’s brand voice guidelines and use great copywriting skills to put them into action.
- Have an eye for emerging digital marketing trends and use these to develop Madgex.com into a key asset for the business and strengthen our social media presence.
- Be hands-on and organised in managing all aspects of Madgex’s marketing - from targeted client activity and digital advertising to timely internal comms to keep the Madgex family in the loop and ahead of industry developments.
- Work with the HR Director to further develop our strong employer brand on an international stage to secure leading talent for growth.
- Work closely with our product team to communicate new product developments and design and deliver effective launch campaigns.
- Raise Madgex’s profile at every opportunity, including producing and distributing timely press releases to relevant media and managing relationships with key industry bodies.
- Be a natural communicator and relationship-builder who is comfortable in any situation and at every level. You can handle nitty gritty detail, such as metrics and sales figures, while also being able to grasp the bigger picture.
So, what are you like?
If you’re serious about being part of Madgex’s future growth, here’s what we’re looking for:
- Knowledge of SaaS or an understanding of publishing or digital technology business.
- Rock-solid copywriting skills and ability to write press releases and liaise with the media.
- Demonstrable experience planning and implementing digital marketing campaigns which encompass email marketing, PPC, SEO, affiliate marketing and social media marketing. You can analyse and report on relevant metrics related to marketing activity.
- International experience and an understanding of the need to recognise and adapt to cultural differences in our many territories. Proficiency in French and/or German would be a huge plus.
Sounds good? Here’s what we offer.
Our team is hard-working, driven and extremely committed to what we do. We reward that heavily with opportunities for you to develop as well as additional benefits and perks that, quite frankly, embarrass most other companies. It’s why Madgex is regularly voted into The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies To Work For and Great Places To Work.
Discover all the benefits and smart perks you’ll enjoy at Madgex right here: http://www.madgex.com/about-us/careers
If you want to work with prestigious brands and have a significant role in growing a business globally, simply attach a CV and covering letter telling us why you think you’re a perfect fit at email@example.com