Madgex deliver new look for Design Week
24 November 2006
24 November 2006
Madgex, the specialist providers of B2B magazine websites and job board software solutions, are pleased to announce the launch of the new Design Week (www.designweek.co.uk) website for Centaur Media.
The site has been designed and developed by Madgex, as part of the wider relationship with Centaur which has previously seen the launches of www.mad.co.uk, www.nma.co.uk and www.precisionmarketing.co.uk. The site is powered by the award winning Origin Content Manager and has had particular focus from the Madgex design team, with a new modern grid layout to give it a fresh and unique look.
Previously part of the Mad.co.uk network, Design Week now has its own web presence to meet the ongoing needs of the online design community.
Design Week is the magazine of choice for over 35,000 design professionals in the UK, and those that commission them. Its readers come from all disciplines of commercial design, ranging from retail, products and packaging to graphics, interiors, exhibitions and digital.
Now, alongside the magazine, www.designweek.co.uk can provide:
- The latest design news through a Breaking News service on the home page which can also be delivered three times a day through free email alerts.
- A feature rich, integrated jobs site dedicated to design vacancies with free job alerts functionality
- An up to date events diary for the design community
- Significant feedback options to encourage debate amongst those working in design.
- Subscriber only access to a fifteen year archive of Design Week editorial.
Morag Welham, Publisher commented "Design Week had a home page within Mad.co.uk through which our content was visible, but we didn't design specific daily news or an active design only job site within that portal. Thanks to our supplier Madgex Ltd we now have a website that delivers design specific resources presented in a clean, uncluttered and empathetic manner."
Dan Meadows, Commercial Director at Madgex added, "We are extremely pleased to have once again been selected by Centaur for the development of www.designweek.co.uk. The launch is a further example of our ability to deliver significant value as part of our range of services to major publishers."