Madgex are proud to announce that the prestigious Investors in People Gold standard has been awarded to our organisation.
Investors in People is the UK's leading accreditation for business improvement through people management, and provides a wealth of resources for businesses to innovate, improve and grow, with a focus on good people making great business.
With the award, Madgex join the top 7% of accredited organisations across the UK who believe in realising the potential of their people.
Paul Devoy, Head of Investors in People, said:
“We’d like to congratulate Madgex on their Gold standard. Such a high level of accreditation is the sign of great people management practice, and demonstrates a commitment to staff development and shows an organisation committed to being the very best it can be. Madgex should be extremely proud of their achievement.”
Madgex were first accredited by Investors in People in 2008. The Gold Standard award represents a huge achievement for us, reflecting the amount of the hard work that goes into making Madgex a fantastic place to work.
Commenting on the award, Hanna Smith HR Director, said:
“I am so pleased with this achievement! It’s testament to all the hard work and loyalty of our talented people here at Madgex. We always strive for better. Everything we do is about being the best we can be. Getting recognised in by the Gold standard is just wonderful.”
In addition to being awarded the Gold Standard accreditation, Madgex also received the Health and Wellbeing Award from Investors in People. The award represents Madgex’s ongoing commitment to ensuring all its staff are supported and encouraged in adopting healthy lifestyles, as well as promoting the general health and well-being of all staff members.
Following assessment, the report noted -
“This is a genuine example of a company where people matter. The respect shown between individuals is significant. The focus on the Health and Wellbeing of all people was reflected in the time, effort and resources dedicated to its realisation. It was a pleasure to be able to recognise this”.
For more information, please contact Stephanie Mills, Marketing Executive at Madgex on 01273 810800 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Investors in People
- Investors in People makes people management excellence count. They exist to help businesses realise the potential of their people, improve standards and gain the accreditation to prove it.
- Through the respected Standard, business insight and the IIP bank of tools and resources, organisations of all shapes and sizes can put their people first – and discover a brighter business future.
- Over the last 20 years, IIP has helped more than 100,000 businesses around the world improve, using their Accreditation Framework to boost working culture, increase employee engagement and encourage game-changing leadership.
- Investors in People is owned and managed by the UK Commission for Employment and Skills, an executive non-departmental public body of the Department for Business, Innovation and Skills.
- Investors in People South of England is delivered by Grant Thornton UK LLP under license from the UK Commission for Employment and Skills.
For more information about Investors in People please visit www.investorsinpeople.co.uk