Event Job Search has moved to the latest version of the specialist job board software from Madgex.
Event Job Search is the first of Haymarket Business Media specialist job sites to move to this new platform and represents the start of a roll out programme which will see all of Haymarket’s sites migrating to this new version by the end of September 2010.
This move is designed to further maximise the quantity and quality of opportunities available to both the job seeker and the recruiter alike by helping to improve and develop the user experience even further whilst continuing to offer new features to the recruiter.
The motivation to improve the functionality and user experience of Event Job Search is a result of Haymarket’s continuing investment in their specialist online recruitment service and the ongoing commitment to provide the best possible experience for both the job seeker and recruiter alike.
For the jobseeker, Event Job Search is now even more straightforward to use – building on the existing market leading functionality it is now even easier for people to find and apply to jobs that match their search criteria. The key changes include:
- Comprehensive search and browse – both simple and advanced search options which enables jobseekers to find the right jobs using a method that suits them.
- Complete site redesign – providing an intuitive, barrier free user experience based on tried and tested usability best practice.
- Suggested vacancies – highlights other relevant jobs to the jobseeker based on previous search history – designed to increase both the volume and relevancy of applications.
- Passive user registration – creates automatic user accounts for all job seekers when they apply for a job – removing any further barriers to conversion!
For the recruiter the new site more advanced targeting opportunities allowing them to reach:
- A more engaged and relevant job seeker audience.
- Increased ability to target both active and passive job seekers with a relevant range of targeted and branded advertising options.
- Further segmentation and targeting options based on user information.
David Griffith online publisher at Haymarket commented "The opportunities that the new Madgex platform offers Event Job Search and all of our other specialist job boards allow us to enhance our specialist recruitment business and allow us to provide market leading functionality to our users. The move represents our desire to provide the best online recruitment and job seeking experience and clearly illustrates how we listen to and respond to the needs and demands of all the markets that we operate in."
Simon Conroy, CEO Madgex added "We are delighted that we have been able to work closely with Haymarket to develop their online recruitment business. Our aim is to provide help job seekers find the best jobs and recruiters the best candidates by delivering inspirational and innovative digital recruitment solutions and this is reflected in our development of the user experience, addition of new features, refinement of revenue opportunities that benefit Haymarket and help define their recruitment strategy."