allnurses.com – the world’s largest online community for nurses and nursing students – has launched its brand new responsive job board on the Madgex platform.
The networking site - which boasts over 800,000 members around the world - is a hub for professionals to discuss nursing, jobs, schools, NCLEX, careers, and more.
The new allnurses.com job board is fully responsive, allowing jobs seekers to search and apply for jobs from any device. The design offers candidates a seamless user experience, with lightning-fast search, one click applications and the ability to subscribe to the latest job alerts.
As an extremely successful website within the nursing industry, allnurses.com needed to upgrade their job board technology to meet the growing demands of their ever increasing audience. After an initial discussion, it was very clear to allnurses that Madgex offered the high quality, sophisticated technology & service solution that would support the next stage of their growth.
On the Madgex platform, allnurses will now benefit from:
- A Multiple digital channel capability which allows the allnurses audience to engage where and how they like
- An extensive sales inventory in web, mobile and social media which offers significant revenue and profit uplift potential
- Excellent SEO and UX capability
- High-quality design and user experience delivers improved financial performance
- Ongoing Roadmap introducing additional features and capabilities, keeping allnurses competitive at no extra cost to them
- Management Information across all channels which enables allnurses to review and manage their business more effectively
- Input, advice and support from Madgex, ranging from account management, technical support, analytics reviews, benchmarking, advice, training, webinars and much more.
Madgex CEO Tom Ricca-McCarthy said
“I’m really, really pleased that allnurses have moved to us. I recognized instantly a great business with a huge opportunity to grow their online recruitment revenues very, very significantly. I think they recognized in us straight away, that we were the technology & service provider that would absolutely enable that. I am really looking forward to watching that business grow. “
Founded by Minnesota Registered Nurse, Brian Short, allnurses.com is the leading networking site for nurses and nursing students. For nearly 20 years, allnurses.com has been the collective voice of the nursing community, supporting the profession by providing a place where nurses can network, share, and learn from each other.