Job Scraper software services
Job scraping is a term used to describe the process of extracting jobs from an employer or recruiting website and automatically posting the information onto job boards where the employer wants to advertise. Some recruiters and employers find it easiest to post job adverts directly to their own websites, preferring to avoid the effort involved in posting ads directly to job boards. The Madgex Job Scraper caters perfectly for this kind of customer.
How it works
- A recruiter subscribes to the job scraping service by speaking to your sales team
- They publish job ads on their own website
- The service scrapes these job ads from their site without them needing to do anything
- The job ads are then converted into the correct format for your job board. Semantic analysis is used, to ensure the content is accurately mapped onto your job board’s category schemes
- The ads are then posted to your job board
The Madgex job-scraping tool is the result of months of research and development ensuring the scraped data is the best possible quality. Often the quality of the information available is low and often critical categorization information is missing altogether. Creating good quality HTML and meta-information is vital both to the job seeker experience and also Search Engine Optimisation.
The flexibility of the Madgex scraping technology means that we can be exceptionally responsive when it comes to ongoing changes. Our team constantly monitors performance and can quickly identify any issues with the scraped data from the selected source sites.
To find out more please call
+44 (0) 1273 810 800
More about our services
Our job board software includes a wide selection of options to maximize your job board revenues
A multi-channel approach to online recruitment is vital to fully engage jobseekers across a range of devices
We are constantly adding new and innovative features to help our clients remain at the cutting edge of job board technology
For job board owners we provide our software in ten languages supporting our growing global client base